Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Saturday in Seattle with the Silver Mime

A few of the sketchers ended up at Pike Place Market on Saturday after our class at Seattle Architecture Foundation was canceled. As we were leaving the market, I spotted a guy with animal balloons all over his head and wanted to sketch him. Then I saw the silver mime across the street! Three of us sketched him as a crowd gathered round. Unlike Kris and Wendy, I didn't try to add color to my sketch while standing there with the whole world looking on. I don't even know how to balance a sketchbook and a palette in one hand while holding a brush with the other. Here are 2 of my 3 tries.


On the way home, I sat in the front seat and drew Barbara, our carpool driver, as we chatted. I love to draw curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment