Saturday, November 23, 2013

In a corner at the ROAMING RADISH

Tucked in a corner, behind a table and chairs, is a wonderful antique steamer trunk filled with artfully arranged cookbooks of all varieties. It totally appealed to my advanced sense of decorating with colorful clutter! I settled in to sketch and enjoy Jess's Pulled Pork Taquitos (delish) and a giant slice of Caramel Topped Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce (divine). As I left I spied the front entrance to the Radish. I had mistakenly used the Pro Shop entrance when I arrived, and the RR entrance is so much more eclectic, interesting and inviting. Had I seen it first I would have sketched there for sure (well, maybe not. It was COLD outside!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sketches! And I really enjoy your stories and how your incorporating them with the pictures into a journal.

    ReplyDelete