Friday, July 29, 2011

South Whidbey Commons

The South Whidbey Commons, one of our favorite sketching locations, asked us for a sketch "portrait" of the building. Many of the sketchers are submitting sketches for them to choose from. I took some photos and did these three versions. All are overworked, as usual, but I think the top one is the best. Sure wished I had one of the white marker pens for this one!


And I sketched these sunflowers inside the Commons when we met for sketching a couple of weeks ago.

5 comments:

  1. Sketch number two is excellent! Love the shadows and color

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! Fabulous, wonderful, terrific, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm humbled. Thanks, you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are terrific! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, all. The Commons should SO use that top one. You captured it in its most lovely.

    ReplyDelete