Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let My Sleeping Dogs Lie

So I can draw them. At some point I hope to become a rapid drawer, catching moments in my mind and able to put them down. Dogs running, birds flitting, horses scratching. Zoey and Reese, my two dogs, had settled down for a good chew on their bones so I tried to capture them in gestures. I ended up with just lines that don't describe much, so I'm posting just one of Zoey. I did take advantage of Reese after he decided to nap on the couch. He kept looking at me with that "stop looking at me" look. But then his eyes got very heavy and he drifted off, occasionally opening one eye to see if I was still at it. Zoey is acutely aware of anything looking at her such as a camera or me. It makes her anxious. She'll get used to it.

Zoe busy chewing a bone.



Reese, fast asleep.



Reese peering at me. So how big are those ears? Huge!



Long legged boy. I exaggerated a bit.

1 comment:

  1. "Letting sleeping dogs lie is sage advice, It's a metaphor for leaving well enough alone, preserving peace is wiser than digging up old grievances. How Laptop Use This blog is helpful.

    ReplyDelete