Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Langley Kinda Day

Starting out at Callahan's Firehouse Gallery, then to Prima Bistro for Happy Hour, and on to Ott & Murphy for some great music and a glass of yummy Mutiny Bay Red, sketching all the way. A perfect sketchers' day! I did many, many bad sketches during the 7 hour sketching marathon. I  ran every pen I had dry and had to borrow one from Kris. Kris reminded me it's about the process, not the results. Here are some of the ones I liked well enough to post. (P.S. Huge thumbs up on Prima's carmelized Brussels sprouts and the chickpea fries.)

Glass Flower Bouquet at Callahan's. Wow.
Mary with Glassy Babies in background at Prima

Announcement after the show at O&M
The guy in the front row at O&M


Audience milling about after the show at O&M
4

No comments:

Post a Comment