Monday, November 21, 2011

A Little Bit of Catch up


I've been a derelict poster.... Now it's November.
I'll begin with yesterday afternoon's Puget Sound
Group Annual Auction at the Design Center in
Seattle. Some wonderful art went for such
reasonable prices.....This group has an amazing
history and amazing talent archive.

The group has a gallery on the second floor of
the Design Center open to the public. If you are
in the area, take time for a visit.
5701 6th Ave S. , Seattle
A switch, to my Granny week with son Sam's family
in Aruba. The water is as turquoise as it looks, the
beaches white powder sand, the people very friendly
and my grandchildren adorable. This is from Baby Beach
a sheltered shallow bay at the south end of the Island.

1 comment:

  1. So lovely! I especially love the top 2 because of the wonderful expressions on the faces and the color against pen only. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete