Saturday, November 5, 2011

Library Guys

What a hub of activity the Freeland Library was on Friday. Dozens of people of all ages were making use of the library resources - it was a model of community vitality. And a truly happening place!

A guy with a long gray beard AND a funky hat? Of course, I drew him.

I thought this guy was very interesting. Everything about him said "Grandpa", except that prominent hoop earring! I was getting too hungry to sketch by the time I got to him and didn't have the strength to draw the details. Added color and finished it up over appetizers at China City.

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you captured Compter Guy's face. I think, between all of us, we sketched him from all sides!

    Like your story about "Grandpa" -- reminds us that doesn't necessarily mean old.

    ReplyDelete