Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy Solstice One and All!


Okay, so I'm on a postathon today. This is the last for today. Emily Feffer and I decided we needed to celebrate the Solstice in a beautiful place. On Whidbey there are so many....but we chose Ebey's Bluff. Oh my! The day was indescribably perfect. We walked 4 miles (I know because my fitbit told me so), lounged around in the weeds and sketched, talked to happy hikers, visited Ebey's home, and felt like exceptionally lucky people. If there really is reincarnation I seriously want to be reincarnated to Whidbey Island. What a Paradise!!! Here's to a Summer of walking and sketching.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sketch. And I agree with you 100% about reincarnating to live on Whidbey Island, preferably close to Ebey's Landing. What a wonderful solstice day you had!

    Nilda in Seattle

    ReplyDelete