Thursday, April 18, 2013

Vancouver, B.C. Field Trip

Oh Canada....loved our field trip to Vancouver.  So many images it was overwhelming and difficult for me to focus.  My paint box was sketched on the train.  The man with guitar and the bird were sketched on Granville Island. The sun was out and the music was so enjoyable and birds everywhere. What a great day!

Best fish and chips lunch ever.    Thank you Sherryl for finding the Go Fish restaurant.  What a nice group of talented women to spend time with.....get inspired to put pen to paper and dare to place a  drop of paint from my box.  It's a process.


My paint box 



                               Man with guitar


Bird at Granville Island


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Removed cause I can't spell...love the paintbox, and your line brush combo work.

    ReplyDelete