Tuesday, September 5, 2017

SKETCHING IN A RETRO "JAPANESE MODERN" HOME

We met at Sketcher Annette's unique and lovely early era Japanese Modern style home overlooking the Sound at Mutiny Bay. The view is extraordinary from her decks, and we all settled in comfortably in cozy deck chairs at tables. The spectacular, the view didn't appeal to me as much as did the exotic decorative pieces around the home. This golden rooster, one of a pair of handsome fighting roosters, especially caught my eye. I paired it up with a gilded imari bowl from a different room. Perfect together!
Fellow sketcher Judith lent me use of her neat set of gold watercolors, which made this guy really crow!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir I saw your blog, It was very nice blog, and your blog content is awesome, i read it and i am impressed of your blog, i read your more blogs, thanks for share this summary.
    Aol Password reset email not working

    ReplyDelete