Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuscan Rose Garden ... eh I should say, "The Dog at the Tuscan Rose Garden"?

This is Mikey, the sweet and gorgeous yellow lab at the Sandri's Tuscan Rose Garden.  It was a very fun day. The Sandri's garden will be on the Whidbey Island Garden Tour this Saturday, and I hope to go and capture the roses and other plantings in their beautiful ornamental garden. But ... being the animal nut that I am, I just couldn't see past Mikey on Sketching Friday!  He was awfully sweet! That scrunched face drove me crazy. But ... the plants and the metal works make it a very artful and well choreographed garden! Totally worth visiting.  AND the Sandri's were uber sweet themselves.   Many thanks to them for opening their gardens to us! (Metal works  by Todd Eugene, Whidbey+Works ... and he'll have pieces for sale at the Tour!).  



No comments:

Post a Comment