Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jet City Roller Derby

Okay, I know this is a lot to post. But. Honestly. You had to have been there. None of these are particularly good....but all together they sort of convey the feeling of the event. LOTS going on. Loud announcer. People cheering. I never did figure out what the roller derby is all about, I was too busy trying to capture something. My eyes and butt are still tired. (The seats were the only negative about the event). Those girls were magnificent. I was so proud of them it brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my lips. Mary and I wanted to get out there with them! Sheryll was taking photos I can hardly wait to see. And all of this visual and cultural feast preceded by a fabulous feast of a dinner for 12 of us at that wonderful restaurant Sheryll recommended in Everett. What was it's name? I am so grateful for the WISK!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't see this post until now, I love it when you come to visit us and sketch!

    -Simon Le Bomb (Pink Pistols)

    ReplyDelete