Saturday, September 14, 2013

Holmes Harbor Winery


So some were sketching chickens (oh! what chickens....from the designer chicken boutique to be sure!) and I wish I had been aware of them during my sketching time. I was enjoying the Tuscany flavor of the winery and the new landscaping, also thinking maybe this is the last day we can be outside. Also I was aware my sketching time was short because I had foolishly made a date for Friday night (though I must say, the Shakespeare production of Much Ado About Nothing turned out to be most enjoyable). It is the Whidbey dilemma, way too many wonderful things to do at any given time. So anyway, I rushed through this sketch and rather overpainted it.....but in WISK tradition I'll post it anyway. My time there was short, but enjoyable.

1 comment: